Collection of Personal Information
To provide better services to our Clients, we collect Clients’ personal information, such as:
- profile information, including individuals’ names, positions and the organizations they work for; and
- contact information, including postal codes, addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers and email
Purpose of Using Personal Information
We will use Clients’ personal information for the purposes specified below. Unless permitted by the Act or other applicable law, we do not use Clients’ personal information outside the scope of these purposes without obtaining their consent.
- To provide legal services
- To provide information regarding lectures, seminars and workshops
- To provide information regarding legal affairs or topics and to send greeting cards
- (As to personal information obtained through recruitment activities) to conduct employment selections, to communicate with applicants, to manage human resources after hiring decisions are made, and to use the information for statistical purposes for future recruitment activities
- To handle any inquiries from Clients
- Any purposes related to the above
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless permitted by the Act or other applicable law, we do not provide Clients’ personal information to any third parties without their consent.
Secure Management of Personal Information
We implement necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that we handle Clients’ personal information properly, preventing it from being leaked, lost or damaged.
Request for Notice of Purpose of Use, Disclosure, Correction or Suspension of Use
If a Client requests us to disclose, correct, add, delete, suspend the use of, stop providing third parties with or notify the Client of our purposes of use of the Client’s personal information, we will, after confirming the Client’s identity, respond to such requests based on the Act and other applicable law.
Any inquiries regarding personal information, such as requests, opinions, questions of disclosure, etc. should be sent to:
|Name||Sueyoshi & Sato|
|Address||7F NCO Kandasudacho Building, 1-4-8 Kanda-Sudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0041|