Always Have Impacts On Client’s Business.
Amid the rapidly changing legal landscape in this new era of data technology, transactions and their inherent legal issues have been becoming more and more complex, increasing the unpredictability of the associated legal risks for companies. In these times, our mission is to consistently stick to delivering sophisticated yet pragmatic and intuitive guidance to entrepreneurs and corporate legal departments navigating the challenges of substantive corporate law disciplines, technology, commercial contracts, privacy and data security and other compliance issues. It is paramount to focus on what is critically important to a client’s business. We simply feel that legal advice is only useful in terms of its impact on a client’s business.
We have worked with virtually every form of domestic and international business entity, from larger publicly traded and mid-sized privately held companies to emerging startups. Our clients come from a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, life science and technology, retail and consumer products, apparel, healthcare and financial institutions. No matter the size or industry, we always strive to be nimble and flexible advisers with a deep understanding of each client’s business and operations, helping each client effectively and practically accomplish their business goals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of contracts
- Advice on the use of data and personal data protection
- Preparation for EC commerce, making applications for smartphones and their terms and conditions of use
- Supporting startups in connection with shareholder meetings, joint venture agreements, business collaborations and capital increases
- Advice on compliance with antitrust laws, the Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations, labor laws and collection of claims